The Iowa City Family Practice Clinic offers a variety of medical professionals in various specialties of practice. Types of preventative services and treatments offered include maternity and prenatal care, physicals, sports physicals for children, senior care, immunizations, minor surgeries and more. The Clinic and its doctors are affiliated with Mercy Iowa City.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 8pm; Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance at street level; parking lot has handicapped spots.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major medical plans are accepted.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Affiliations: Mercy Iowa City
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Colon and rectal surgery, Family medicine, Internal medicine, Obstetrics and gynecology, Preventive medicine, Surgery
- Primary care services: Yes
- Referral required: No
- House calls: No
- Type: General
- Departments: Internal medicine, OB/GYN, Surgery
- Helipad: No