In the past two weeks Zach Wahls has completed the media hat trick of appearing on the Late Show with David Letterman, joking with Jon Stewart on the Daily Show, and reading at Live from Prairie Lights.
Alright, so I made the hat trick thing up. But still, a pretty cool whirlwind tour right there.
Wahls, 20, a environmental engineering student at the University of Iowa was on Letterman last week to promote this month's release of his new book about growing up with lesbian mothers called My Two Moms: Lessons of Love, Strength and What Makes a Family (written with the assistance of Bruce Littlefield).
Wahls then returned to Iowa City to read an excerpt of the book at Live from Prairie Lights (video of appearance attached to this article). Then, last night, Wahls appeared on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
See More on Patch
- Downtown Froyo General Manager, Human Resources Manager, Staff Nurse and More: Who's Hiring? Iowa City Jobs April 22
- Iowa City Celebrating World Book Day (and Night) With Multiple Events
- 42, Scary Movie 5, Evil Dead and More: Movie Reviews, New Releases, and Local Showtimes:
- Movie Reviews: Jurassic Park 3D, GI Joe: Retaliation, Evil Dead, The Host, and More
- Wanted: Former Amish Guy, Grim Reaper, and a Bromance: Best of Iowa City Craigslist, March 28
Most Popular articles
- Police: Cabby, Wife Steal $15K in Jewelry of Widower's Late Wife, Then He Returns to Borrow Money
- Five Charged in Fight at City High
- No More Animal House? Iowa Fraternities and Sororities Seek Exception to Prevent End of Greek System
- Iowa City Weather Alert: Tornado Watch for Johnson County Until 10:00 P.M. Sunday
- Iowa City Police: Assailant Cut Through Woman's Tent with Knife, Threatened to Kill Her and Family Members