It seems we all have a friend in the health-care field, and how annoying must it be for them to be bombarded with questions whenever the chance arises?
"My neck hurts when I do this. What should I do?" or "Can you take a look at little Mikey's rash. Is it contagious?"
Well, it's time you give those folks a break and lob your health-related questions at our Patch Pros.
After the success of past Patch Pro forums, we decided to contact the experts in the area of health care and wellness to answer your questions. The following health care experts will be on hand to answer your questions this week:
- Dr. Wes Nyberg, a chiropractor with Waukee Wellness and Chiropractic
- Dr. Brianne Day, a family practice physician at the Mercy Waukee Clinic
- Dr. Aaron Rector, a chiropractor at Active Wellness Chiropractic and Rehabilitation in Johnston
- Dr. Kurt Van Veldhuizen, a certified sports physician with Active Wellness Chiropractic and Rehabilitation
- Dr. Jason Bradley, nutritional medicine at Washington Street Wellness Center.
- Jessica Crouch, a wellness blogger from Cedar Falls
You can start posting your questions in the comments section below at any time. As questions arise, our experts will post an answer to them so remember to check back often for a response.